Debbie Millman’s Branding Secrets
• What are the five periods in modern branding history?
• How human evolution and population trends are linked with branding.
• How the pack mentality affects the choices made by consumers.
• How technology has changed the way we interact with each other and with brands.
• What it takes for modern brands to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
• How branding connects with our basic instincts.
What makes a brand stand out? Is there some magic that turns a simple script logo for a soda into the international graphic icon that is Coca-Cola, or makes us salivate over the latest product from Apple?
If anyone understands how brands work, and how they shape our culture, it’s Print‘s packaging columnist Debbie Millman. A guru of the branding world (her most recent book, Look Both Ways, hits shelves this fall) Millman is a partner and president of the Design division at Sterling Brands, where she has lead the redesign of Celestial Seasonings, Tropicana, and many other brands deeply familiar to every consumer.
In this live presentation, she takes a keen look at the influence branding has on our everyday lives, from branding ourselves and the world around us to the role branding plays in the products we buy and the way we live. Debbie Millman knows what makes brands tick—don’t miss this chance to hear her insights, and get direct answers to your questions from a master of the business!
In addition to the one–hour webcast, you’ll be able to view and listen to a recording of the webcast for a full year.