In the 1950s we were all (those of us who were young and impressionable) too innocent to know what could and would go wrong with planet Earth. Every fourth Sunday night, Walt Disney would make our collective dreams even dreamier as his “Wonderful World of Color” “Tomorrowland” TV show colorfully and elegantly made stunning predictions for the future that made us sanguine about the capacity of science to make our lives an exciting adventure. Do these animations bring back those memories in the same way for you as they do for me?
- Jessica Hische and 9 other brilliant women ruling type and lettering today
- The top 25 American type masters
- Twelve overlooked typefaces you should be using
- Inside Monotype and MIT’s research lab
- Tattoo artist as typographer?
- Debbie Millman pens a love letter to Louise Fili
- And much, much more.