PRINT’S Wearable Design Awards
A competition for your best wearables
That T-shirt you designed and sell in your shop. Those buttons you created as part of a client’s brand campaign. A health and fitness tracking device you designed for a company.
What do all of these have in common?
You can wear them.
And you can enter them into Print’s all-new Wearable Design Awards.
Whether it’s a wearable you created for yourself, for self-promotional purposes, or for a client, if it represents your best work in wearables (and you can bear to take it off long enough to snap a picture), we want to see it. Send us your most eye-catching, innovative work today!
- The Best of Show winner will be featured in Print magazine.
- The Best of Show winner will have the opportunity to be commissioned to create the official T-shirt of HOW Design Live 2016. (Note that HOW reserves the right to issue a kill fee.)
- The Winners from each category, including the Best of Show, will be recognized in a public gallery on PrintMag.com, a site that receives over 3 million visits annually.
- The gallery containing the Winners will be promoted in Print’s design newsletter, which reaches nearly 80,000 subscribers.
DEADLINES & FEES
- Deadline: August 7, 2015 – $45 single entry fee and $60 campaign and series entry fee
By submitting work and entry fees, entrants acknowledge Print’s right to show the winners in Print magazine and on its website and related digital products.
Winners will be notified on or before September 30, 2015.
WHO: Any art director, designer, illustrator, photographer, typographer, etc., working anywhere in the world.
HOW TO ENTER
You may submit up to 5 files per entry (5 MB per file). File formats for digital images include: .jpg; .jpeg; in RGB color mode no smaller than 3 inches for the shortest dimension at 300 dpi. Larger dimensions are preferred for detail and cropping.
Please make credits and descriptions as complete and accurate as possible.
We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and checks. If paying by check, please make them payable to: F+W Media, Inc.
CATEGORIES (by body part, of course)
- Head/Neck: Hats, eyewear, scarves, necklaces, etc.
- Torso (upper, middle, lower): T-shirts, jerseys, jackets, buttons, underwear, etc.
- Limbs (arms, legs): bracelets, watches, gloves, health and fitness trackers, etc.
- Feet: Socks, shoes, etc.
- Misc.: Purses/bags, wearable gadgets and anything else that can be worn.
Questions? Contact us at:
Phone: 715-445-4612 x13430