The Smithsonian’s National Design Awards winners (which I am proud to be one this year) will partake in a panel devoted to the power of design to alter behavior. The event is on October 18 from 7:00 to 8:30 at the Altman Building in NYC. It is free to all. And you can register here.
- Get Inspired: Color Inspirations
- Creative Workshop, filled with 80 Brainstorming Challenges
- Get an inside look at logo design from Chermayeff & Geismar
- Join Imprint‘s contributor, Fahrenheit 212 for Keep It Simple Stupid: The Art of Designing Ideas
- Design TV: Improve your design skills with help from experts in the design industry.