We’ve gathered design’s most brilliant thinkers to focus on a fascinating, yet under-examined question: what explains color’s power to motivate, trouble, persuade and feed our spirits?
Here’s a sneak peek at our line-up:
- Eddie Opara, Partner, Pentagram
- Leni Schwendinger, Lighting Artist/Designer, Leni Schwendinger Light Projects LTD
- Gael Towey, Editorial Director of Martha Stewart Living
- Jessi Arrington, Co-Founder and Creative Director, WORKSHOP
- Lee Eiseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute®
- Bill Moggridge, Director, Cooper-Hewitt’s National Design Museum
- Darius Monsef IV, Founder and CEO, COLOURlovers and CHROMAom, Inc.
…and yours truly, trying to keep up with all these badasses. (Check out our speaker bios here.) We’re finalizing speakers now, so watch this space for even more bright names in color soon.
We’ll be interacting with color in more ways than just speakers and panels. You’ll leave Print’s Color Conference with color literally under your fingernails, on your palette, and buzzing in your eyes and ears. We’re lining up a fantastic roundup of interactive activities to bring you into direct dialogue with color in a wholly fresh way. It’s a great complement to our Color in Design Awards, too.
This event will reinvigorate your design practice, teach you to use new color-palette tools in your work, and reveal a whole new way to approach color, in your work and in your creative life.
Color permeates our worlds, yet hides in plain sight. Its influence is manifold, both overt and infinitely subtle. It’s cagey, beautiful, sometimes garish—all the most human things. Immerse yourself in the world of color today. Register now!
P.S. if you register before August 30 AND enter my discount code JUDE, you’ll save a total of $55 off the event price. See you there!
For More Resources on Color
- Get more color inspiration – download FREE Color Swatch Samples from Color Index by Jim Krause.
- Color Inspirations: See top color palettes from the popular website, COLOURlovers.com
- Meet the Founder of COLOURLovers.com and the author of Color Inspirations
- Pantone Essentials with Effects Package: Get Color Guides.
- ColorLovers ColorSchemer Studio, A Professional Color-Matching Application
- Design TV’s exclusive video with Jude Stewart: Color Trends and Inspiration