Revelation Department: It never ceases to thrill me that so much (i.e. everything) everyday “stuff” – past and present – is designed. Yet we don’t always appreciate it until long after it is off the shelves. Indeed Modernists thought this mere junk. Yet making the quotidian into an artifact elevates its status, at least for us design chroniclers. Here is a random sampling from my ephemera drawer. Perhaps like me, this will give you visual joy.
- Get Inspired: Color Inspirations
- Creative Workshop, filled with 80 Brainstorming Challenges
- Get an inside look at logo design from Chermayeff & Geismar
- Join Imprint‘s contributor, Fahrenheit 212 for Keep It Simple Stupid: The Art of Designing Ideas
- Design TV: Improve your design skills with help from experts in the design industry.