There are over 300 images in Edward Sorel’s SVA Masters Series Exhibition (“Nice Work If You Can Get It”) at the Visual Arts Gallery (601 West 26 Street, 15th floor) (curated by Francis Di Tommaso). Each one of them is conceived and crafted with Sorel’s signature wit and intelligence. Don’t miss it. And as a highlight, in addition to original art, sketches and a score of personal journals, there is a 2o minute film by Leo Sorel, the artist’s son. A warm, funny and informative portrait with commentary by Jules Feiffer, James McMullan, Peter deSeve and others.
- Get Inspired: Color Inspirations
- Creative Workshop, filled with 80 Brainstorming Challenges
- Get an inside look at logo design from Chermayeff & Geismar
- Join Imprint‘s contributor, Fahrenheit 212 for Keep It Simple Stupid: The Art of Designing Ideas
- Design TV: Improve your design skills with help from experts in the design industry.