Print is proud to offer a series of interactive, live webcasts (Design webcasts) by the brightest minds in design, delivered to your desktop. Check back often for new events!
If you missed an earlier event or will you not be able to tune in for an upcoming webcast – no problem. Access what you missed by visiting the on demand archives in our official online store – MyDesignShop.com.
How to Build an Online Portfolio That Stands Out in a Crowd
Your online portfolio is one of the most important parts of promoting your creative career. Today’s creative need to learn how to PR themselves and make connections with other creatives around the world. In this session you’ll learn how to use Behance to find talents, showcase your work and make connections. Creative Cloud members can also leverage this professional network of creatives to get feedback in real-time on their work.
During this presentation, Michaël Chaize, Creative Cloud evangelist will guide you through:
- What is Behance and its ecosystem.
- How to create a first-class portfolio and which are the best practices to get appreciated.
- What are the tricks to showcase video, audio, and high-def pictures in your portfolio.
- How Creative Cloud members can create a professional portfolio thanks to prosite.
- How Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps communicate with Behance.
Date: December 18
Time: 1 p.m. ET