Print is proud to offer a series of interactive, live webcasts (Design webcasts) by the brightest minds in design, delivered to your desktop. Check back often for new events!
If you missed an earlier event or will you not be able to tune in for an upcoming webcast – no problem. Access what you missed by visiting the on demand archives in our official online store – MyDesignShop.com. To view all design webcasts Print has to offer, consider a subscription to HOW U Video, where you can stream over 300 design based videos and tutorials for only $199.99 a year. You can preview any of these before you purchase a membership, or sign up for a free trial to see what HOW U Video has to offer. As a member, you can watch any video anytime, anywhere, and as often as you want.
How to Create an Infographic
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what’s an infographic worth? The simple answer is a whole lot more! Join John T Meyer in this 1-hour webcast as he takes attendees through the process of creating an infographic.
- Learn the key elements of a successful infographic
- Learn the value or an analytic look at the impact of a successful infographic
- Walk away the recipe, plus resources and tips on how to start making your own infographics
Date: November 21
Time: 1p.m. ET
How to Turn Your Team into DAM Rock Stars
As a manager of a forward-thinking in-house team, you’re constantly looking for new ways to improve your operations in order to reduce manual work, speed up your processes, and provide your team with more time and resources.
Truly innovative departments not only optimize these mechanics, they leverage past creative work to develop consistent and innovative designs that help motivate and connect with customers in new and interesting ways.
Register for the webinar today to join Mario Polastri, Senior Marketing and Creative Analyst at MetaCommunications, as he demonstrates how to properly use digital asset management to:
- Leverage Your Greatest Asset: Your Team
- Expand Innovation Throughout Your Organization
- Effectively Use the Cloud and Hybrid Solutions
- Access Assets through Tools You Use Every Day
- Streamline Your Approval Workflow with Integrated Proofing
Date: December 4
Time: 1p.m. ET
Creative Services vs. In-house Agency: Should You Make the Switch?
One of the biggest heartburns of in-house creative services teams comes from being treated like a fast-food “drive-through service” instead of a strategic partner. More and more, creative services teams are realizing that it’s time to take more control of their work. In an attempt to prove their value, worth, and expertise to the internal clients they serve, several in-house creative teams have made the strategic decision to rebrand and restructure their teams to function as full-service, in-house creative agencies.
What does this trend mean for your creative team? Does it make sense for you to make the switch? This webinar will discuss the following items to help you decide if transitioning to an in-house agency is the best move for you:
- Creative Services vs. In-house Agency – is there really a difference?
- The main motivations for rebranding
- Which factors to consider before making your decision
- Five steps for getting started and managing the change
Date: December 9
Time: 1 p.m. ET