Sometimes it’s the simple images that have the most profound affect on our hearts and minds. Boston Magazine’s May cover symbolizes love, hope and perseverance instead of the violence that befell the 117th Boston Marathon. And, rather than report the story, the editor offered runners from the race a forum for readers to hear their voices.
What is your first impression of the photo? I thought about all the color.
A One-Year U.S. VIP Membership Includes:
- One year print & digital subscription to HOW magazine (retail value: $94.66)
- One year print & digital subscription to PRINT magazine (retail value: $127.70)
- 10% off + FREE SHIPPING on all qualifying purchases made at MyDesignShop.com throughout the year
- 10% off HOW Design University online courses (retail value: up to $299)
- 15% off HOW or Print Competition entries
- 15% off a HOW or Print eBooks subscription
- PLUS – sign up today and receive the latest digital issue of HOW & Print today!
*Refers to U.S. Design VIP Only. Other packages available.