Have you truly “celebrated” design this year? Here at Print, we’ve launched a brand new design competition to give festive design the celebration it deserves! Or maybe you’ve designed t-shirts for a special birthday? Print Celebrates Design Awards is all about showing off your top-notch designs dedicated to the special events and holidays of 2013. Whether it’s an invitation that marked the theme of an event, a personalized holiday gift for a client, or a wedding website, we want to see how you celebrate. Spanning the personal to professional, this contest seeks to highlight those celebrated moments captured in thoughtful design.
Want to join the party? Here’s what the folks at Print are looking for:
- Invitations: wedding, birthday, anniversary, etc.
- Announcements or save the dates
- 2D or 3D holiday-related items: cards, ornaments, cookie tins, wrapping paper, gift boxes
- 3D wearables or awards: t-shirts, mugs or glassware, buttons, etc.
- Interactive: ecards, evites, videos, websites, animated messages, etc.
- Party Decorations: hats, signs, etc.
What it Means to Win:
If you win Best of Show, your work will be celebrated in Print magazine’s Grid+Guides column and featured in a winners’ gallery on Print’s website and a winners’ gallery on Pinterest. You’ll also win a prize pack of design books from My Design Shop and a 1-year membership to the Design (HOW + Print) eBook subscription site!
Don’t wait—Make it happen by sending Print your best designs from the most memorable moments of 2013. The deadline has been extended for you until December 13, 2013. Come celebrate with us. Enter now.