HOW Design Live is this week. Are you ready?!
Pack your bags, charge up your smartphone, grab a fat notebook and a big stack of business cards. It’s showtime!
Before you leave for HOW Design Live, here are 5 things you need to know:
- Pick up your conference badge and materials at the Georgia World Congress Center beginning at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, May 18th. Check in early to avoid lines.
- Still planning your conference schedule? Let this list of 10 Designers You Must Discover guide your session choices – don’t miss these creative pros who are shaping our industry’s future.
- Download the official HOW Design Live 2016 app! Available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Meet fellow attendees before you go and hear about all the fun social activities going on by joining the HOW Design Live Attendees group on Facebook.
- Get ready for the big Exhibit Hall opening reception (sponsored by Domtar) on Thursday evening. Be sure to visit all the great exhibitors, including Adobe, Nielsen, SCAD, International Paper, Mohawk, Sappi, Standard Deluxe, Workfront, Workgroups, Shutterstock and Neenah, sponsor of the closing party.
If you’re in the Atlanta area and haven’t yet registered, here are two NEW offers:
- Get a FREE Exhibit Hall-only pass Saturday, May 21 from 12:00-7:30 pm. With this pass, you’ll be able to check out top industry vendors, connect with other designers, view the job board and soak up the HOW Design Live vibe.
- We’re offering a one-day discounted registration exclusively for Monday, May 23. Hear Mark Ecko, Debbie Millman, Veronika Scott and closing keynote Stefan Sagmeister – all for a great low price.
- If you can’t make it to Atlanta, but still want to be a part of the HOW fun, we will be live streaming the keynotes on Sunday and Monday on Creative Live. Stay tuned for more details!