In June, HOW Design Live opened and closed their most exciting conference yet. Why?
Because this decade is made for the creative. And, while we haven’t quite convinced all executives that the graphic designer or art director needs to be included on the executive team, we still have a lot to embrace.
HOW Design Live created so much buzz on social media before, during and after the show that the creators of this year’s event have cultivated 23 of the most insightful sessions and will be providing access to them online at HOW Design University , including these top sessions:
- Nailing Logos: From Brainstorm to Finish, Jim Krause, Designer and Author, Jim Krause Design
- How Your Sketchbook Can Open Your Mind, Boost Your Creativity & Rock Your World, Danny Gregory, Executive Creative Director and Managing Partner, Mcgarrybowen
- How to Change Your World (Or at Least Your Part of It) with Socially Conscious Design, Noah Scalin, Founder, Another Limited Rebellion
- Shitty Typography on a Cat & Other Ways to Design with Humor, Heather Bradley, Creative Director, Cheezburger
- Creative Boot Camp: Generate Ideas in Greater Quantity & Quality in 60 Minutes, Stefan Mumaw, Creative Director, Purveyor of All That Rocks, Callahan Creek
- Obsessive Creative Disorder Development: Keeping Negative Thoughts and Anxiety Out of Your Workflow, Stephanie Voss, Art Director, ER Marketing
Do you think you can benefit from these conference titles? Then make a date for July 17-19 to participate in HOW Design Live Online. Access some of the design community’s most brilliant minds. Learn more.