A living room decorated with beloved family antiques and modern pieces from Ikea. A brand-new pair of jeans and your favorite 20-year-old boots. Ever notice how the old and the new blend to create something altogether awesome?
Our HOW Design Live colleagues had that “something old, something new” mantra in mind when they assembled the program for this year’s event.
What’s new at HOW Design Live 2014? Plenty:
- A fifth program, the HOW Leadership Conference, helmed by Debbie Millman, joins the HOW Design Conference, the InHouse Management Conference, the Dieline Conference and the Creative Freelancer Business Conference.
- A totally new schedule that aligns every session in every time slot across all 5 conference programs
- A high-profile keynote session series that brings together the entire HOW Design Live audience every day
- A customizable approach that allows you to choose any session from any program and create your ideal HOW Design Live experience. See the full event program here.
- A new 5-day Big Ticket package that gives you unlimited access to every workshop, session, activity, reception, party, Exhibit Hall, roundtable—plus all handouts, videos and audio presentations. (Can’t make all 5 days? Register for a 1- or 2-Day pass!)
- Never-before-at-HOW speakers including Malcolm Gladwell in conversation with Dee Dee Gordon, Maria Popova, Seth Godin, Nancye Green and Michael Donovan, Nathan Shedroff and Christine Mau
The event holds on to some of the essential elements that HOW Design Live is known for. What’s familiar?
- An emphasis on practicable, applicable, take-it-back-to-your office information and inspiration that will rekindle your creativity and shape your career
- Easy access to friendly speakers eager to engage
- A focus on informal networking that enables deep, lasting connections among new and old friends
- An industry-spanning Exhibit Hall with leading vendors sharing knowledge, expertise (and goodies)
- Capable, time-tested favorite speakers without whom the event wouldn’t be the same, including Sam Harrison, Todd Henry, Justin Ahrens, riCardo Crespo and Stefan Mumaw
- A lineup of top-notch companies represented among the speakers, including Facebook, Target, PepsiCo, Wolff Olins, The Fresh Market, Beam and Pearlfisher
The key link between old and new at HOW Design Live? YOU. The 2014 event won’t be the same experience without you. The Early Bird Registration deadline is this week, so don’t delay! Create your customized HOW Design Live experience, and register before February 11 to save.