When the HOW Design Live team announced the agenda for this year’s event back in November, they weren’t finished. Over the past several weeks, new sessions, speakers and events have been added to the HOW Design Live program.
If you haven’t registered already for our most exciting HOW Design Live yet, you’re in luck. Register tonight by midnight to save big with the early bird rate. Don’t miss the all-star speakers, including recent offerings, listed below.
HOW Design Live Program Additions
- Elizabeth Olson, P&G vice president of design-brand expression & inspiration, joins the HOW Leadership Conference roster
- Johnny Earle (aka Johnny Cupcakes), lifestyle brand guru and purveyor of the unordinary, returns to the HOW Design Live as a general session speaker
- Dana Tanamachi-Williams, the award-winning designer and lettering artist behind Tanamichi Studio, presents an hour of light-hearted storytelling in her newly added general session
- What’s more, a series of technology sessions has recently been announced, including the always-standing-room-only software demonstrations by Adobe, plus instructional presentations by sponsors including AtTask and Sappi Fine Paper North America.
- Finally, if you’re looking to build your expertise in Adobe’s design, imaging, publishing and video tools, we’ve announced the HOW2 Training event presented by Future Media Concepts. This separate event will happen at Boston’s Hynes Convention Center alongside HOW Design Live—there are several registration options that allow you to combine HOW Design Live sessions and HOW2 Training classes. Registration for both is discounted through April 1. Certified master trainers including Jay Nelson, Nigel French and Lesa Snider will present sessions on Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and more.
- As if all that weren’t enough, veteran HOW conference-goer and unofficial social director Keith Smith has announced the stops on the annual HOWie Bar Crawl. Learn more and reserve your spot here.
April 1 is the final Early Bird Registration Deadline, after which conference rates will go up. You should also know that some sessions are nearing capacity, and that Boston hotel rooms are going quickly.
Join Print contributors and featured artists including Debbie Millman, David Sherwin, Alina Wheeler, Stefan Sagmeister, Sagi Haviv, Scott Lerman and more — along with major influencers like Daniel Pink, DeeDee Gordon, Malcolm Gladwell and Moira Cullen. Browse the roster of HOW Design Live speakers, preview the full conference program, and register now to create your own conference experience.