PRINT’s Typography & Lettering Awards have returned!
Having received so many amazing typeface designs, typographically driven work and handlettered pieces over the last two competitions, we have decided to once again host the Awards for a third year.
What’s the buzz all about? We’ll break it down for you.
- The Best in Class winner from each category (see below) will be spotlighted in PRINT magazine.
- Winners from each category, including the Best in Class, will be spotlighted in a public gallery on PRINT’s website, which receives over 3 million visits annually.
- The galleries will be promoted in PRINT’s design newsletter, which reaches nearly 80,000 subscribers.
- All winners will receive a prize pack of design books from PRINT’s official online store, MyDesignShop.com, and a subscription to PRINT magazine.
- And more!
- Typographic Designs: Overall designs in which typography has been used as the primary focus or element of the piece.
- Student Typographic Designs
- Typeface Designs: Type that you or your firm have created.
- Student Typeface Designs
- Handlettered Works: Lettered designs created by hand.
- Student Handlettered Works
This year, we have once again assembled a top-tier panel of experts who will be reviewing your work.
- Handlettering: Mary Kate McDevitt
- Typographic Designs: Bobby C. Martin & Jennifer Kinon of the Original Champions of Design
- Typeface Designs: Veronika Burian of Type Together
Ready to enter? Mark your calendars.
- Early-Bird: Oct. 14, 2016
- Regular: Nov. 11, 2016