2531 results found
- The Daily Heller: A New Film Plumbs the Depths of Spain’s Underground Comix
I also wanted to rouse people with Spain’s fiery—yet self-satirizing—left-wing radicalism. Griffin really rocks—and we also were fortunate to get music from Santana, Jerry Lee Lewis, Jesse Hill, Ben King, The Fugs and Charles Mingus.
- Ben Vessey's iOS Retro-Inspired Icon Set Made With Apple OG Susan Kare In Mind
It’s no surprise that when the opportunity arose to give the iPhone a retro 80s redesign, designer Ben
- Maison Marou's Identity Is As Adventurous As Their Chocolates
boxes also became instant "accidental signage" that is a walking billboard with designs inspired by the king Spatial Design: Daniel Keeffe, Aprar Elawad Production: Anna Dinh, Bang Lam, Hieu Huynh Location Images: Ben Nguyen Studio Images: Wing Chan
- MoMA Begins Call for 2022 Holiday Card Designs
include Alexander Calder, Joseph Cornell, Jim Dine, Robert Indiana, Andy Warhol, Sister Mary Corita Kent, Ben
- The Daily Heller: A Defensive Design Strategy
a second fiddle to ad copy and slogans, Coiner commissioned modern artists—including Pablo Picasso, Ben Shahn, Edward Steichen and Miguel Covarrubias—to work on campaigns of all kinds.
- Creative Director Toufic Beyhum's 'Book About Nothing' Is Everything You Could Ever Dream Of
Tyrone Le Roux-Atterbury Ben Giles Kyle Platts Jungho Lee Chrigel Farner Tishk Barzanji Joey Rex Linn
- The Burger King Rebrand: Design Fit for a King?
In the ongoing corporate quest to keep the crown, Burger King has rebranded, serving up its first alternate Here, the king breaks it down: Logo. Color: Selected colors are unapologetically rich and bold, inspired by the iconic Burger King flame-grilling The Burger King new proprietary brand font is (appropriately) called “Flame.” public won’t understand the logo redesign; quite a few people have written me and asked why Burger King
- BrandBox: Art, Design and NFTs—WTF?
auction—the first-ever art offering of completely digital work—the burnt-up Banksy and the upcoming Kings , that ability to certify something as the real thing, even if it’s the real digital thing—which we kind Blizzard Reinstates Hong Kong Gamer’s Prize but Reaffirms Censure of His Speech. The Raging Controversy Over the NBA, China and the Hong Kong protests, Explained. Metaverse. Tom Guarriello // Mark Kingsley
- The Quiet Revolution: A Sustainable Alternative To Conventional Creative Approaches
“And what that means to me is that they did not produce emissions from airfare, shipping, any kind of Always innovating, the design folks at Ben & Jerry’s were intrigued. “Ben and Jerry’s found what many companies are finding; that 3D-rendered images are indistinguishable Many even fall into a kind of paralysis with a damned if we do, damned if we don’t mentality.
- Design is Everywhere: What Does it Mean to Be an Ally in the Workplace?
Learning and Interpretation, Diana Navarrete-Rackauckas, and the Director of Learning from C Space, Leah Ben-Ami