667 results found
- N26 Mobile Bank Puts A Design-Forward Experience Into The Hands Of Consumers
One might not necessarily consider stunning designs when it comes to mobile banking, but thanks to N26 with ample negative space that conveys a luxurious brand feel, N26 makes a beautiful case for stylish banking The concepts the bank is working on: Peace of mind, Travel, and Partners Access are conveyed through are stunning in their intention and will stay in a consumer's mind long after they've closed their banking N26 is a mobile Bank with a clean aesthetic and sharp visua1 identity.
- Ben Vessey's iOS Retro-Inspired Icon Set Made With Apple OG Susan Kare In Mind
It’s no surprise that when the opportunity arose to give the iPhone a retro 80s redesign, designer Ben
- Designing a Bank Identity That Does Not Look Like a Bank Identity
When it comes to their design, banks tend to look like … banks. But Virgin Money launched to challenge the existing banking landscape in the U.K. Virgin Money essentially told the team that this a Virgin brand that happens to be in banking—and not a banking brand that happens to be Virgin.
- Play Brew Co Makes Us Super Nostalgic With Cherry Bomb Beer
Play Brew Co is a Middlesbrough-based craft beer brand hell-bent on producing exhilarating beer with
- MoMA Begins Call for 2022 Holiday Card Designs
include Alexander Calder, Joseph Cornell, Jim Dine, Robert Indiana, Andy Warhol, Sister Mary Corita Kent, Ben
- The Daily Heller: Mmmmmmuseumm, Mmm, Mmm, Good
Knowing and Unknowing Complicity: objects that served a central roll in devastating occurrences, such as bank
- The Daily Heller: The Nu? Typography
Camel; Daleth/Door; He/Lattice window; Vaw/Hook; Zayin/Weapon; Heth/Fence; Teth/Winding; Yod/Hand; Kaph/Bent
- Maison Marou's Identity Is As Adventurous As Their Chocolates
Spatial Design: Daniel Keeffe, Aprar Elawad Production: Anna Dinh, Bang Lam, Hieu Huynh Location Images: Ben
- The Daily Heller: AWKKKKKK! Batman No. 1 Sells for $2.2 Million
Bonk! FLRBBBBB! Glipp! POWIE! WTF! Bonk! FLRBBBBB! Glipp! POWIE! and a perpetual mystery to me.
- The Glaser Nobody Knows: Milton Does Deep Dish at Pizza Piazza
Piazza, which was located at 785 Broadway (like everything else in New York, it was replaced by a Chase Bank