. . . Hives are jumpin’ and the queen bee is high . . .
Warning: If you hate puns, skip this article and go directly to this website.
I write a lot about the present and future of design entrepreneurship, but Mark Randall puts his ice cream where his mouth is. His B Line Honey Ice Cream, made with the labors of his own carefully tended honey bees, is all the buzz. Some people scream for ice cream, other people make it. Randall is the bee’s knees when it comes to honey and taking the sting out of August heat. Learn more here.
- Jessica Hische and 9 other brilliant women ruling type and lettering today
- The top 25 American type masters
- Twelve overlooked typefaces you should be using
- Inside Monotype and MIT’s research lab
- Tattoo artist as typographer?
- Debbie Millman pens a love letter to Louise Fili
- And much, much more.