Print Celebrates Design – 2014 Design Competition
A Competition for Your Cards, Gifts & Invitations
An invitation can set the tone for an event that is business or personal. While a thoughtful holiday gift can send a powerful message to your clients and help you attract new ones. The Print Celebrates Design Competition is an opportunity for designers to enter their work throughout the year that not only celebrates specific events and holidays but also shows off their design sensibility. Send us your best designs from the memorable moments of 2014.
- The Best of Show winner will be featured as a project in Grids+Guides, a column in Print magazine.
- 25 Winners, including the Best of Show, will be recognized in a public gallery on PrintMag.com, a site that receives over 3 million visits annually.
- The winners will be recognized in a public Pinterest gallery
- The gallery containing the Winners will be promoted in Print’s design newsletter, which reaches nearly 80,000 subscribers.
- All winners will receive a prize pack of design books from Print’s official online store – MyDesignShop.com and a year-long membership to the Design (HOW + Print) eBook subscription site.
Early-Bird Deadline: November 1, 2014 – $45 entry fee
Deadline: December 1, 2014 – $50 entry fee
All entries must be submitted online no later than December 1, 2014. No entries will be accepted after December 1, 2014.
Winners will be notified on or before December 31, 2014.
WHO: Any art director, designer, illustrator, photographer, typographer, etc., working anywhere in the world.
WHAT: Any printed communication, web design, etc. that appeared or was published between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014.
You must enter online. You may submit up to 5 digital photos per entry (5MB per photo).
Please make credits and descriptions as complete, legible, and accurate as possible.
Here are the kind of submissions we’re looking for:
- Invitations: wedding, birthday, anniversary, etc.
- Announcements or save the dates
- 2D or 3D holiday-related items: cards, ornaments, cookie tins, wrapping paper, gift boxes
- 3D wearables or awards: t-shirts, mugs or glassware, buttons, etc.
- Interactive: ecards, evites, videos, websites, animated messages, etc.
- Party Decorations: hats, signs, etc.
Categories included are:
Need a little inspiration? Check out these designs that have truly “celebrated” design this year!
Questions? Contact us at:
Phone: 715-445-4612 x13430