Boost your work. Get discovered. Get the recognition you deserve. Get in the PRINT Regional Design Annual: The competition that stands apart and defines the design industry. The RDA is the industry’s most prestigious and well-respected American design competition. Tens of thousands of art directors, studios and creative professionals look to the RDA every year to find the country’s top talent. Enter your work today for a chance to be spotlighted in the pages of our milestone RDA issue.
You can manage an existing entry HERE
- All Winners will see their work in Print’s Winter 2016 Regional Design Annual issue.
- All Winners will receive a certificate template designed by Timothy Goodman exclusively for the 2016 RDA.
- Judges will select a Best of Region Winner for each region of the RDA. The Best of Region winners will be featured in exclusive spreads in the Winter Regional Design Annual Issue of Print.
- All winners will receive a complimentary copy of the Winter 2016 Regional Design Annual issue of Print.
- All Winners will be announced in a feature article on printmag.com and featured in its online gallery.
- All Winners will receive a $100 discount on any HOW Design Live 2017 registration.
Print will notify the winners by August 1, 2016, after judging is complete.
Types of work accepted
- Annual Reports
- Book Covers/Jackets
- Environmental Graphics
- Packaging (consumer goods, CDs, etc.)
- Advertising (print)
- Editorial (magazine and newspaper covers/spreads) and entire books (covers/interior content)
- Wearables (t-shirts, hats, bags, etc.)
- Information Graphics
- Web Design
- Multi-Media Campaign
How to Enter
- Eligibility: WHO—Any art director, designer, illustrator, photographer, typographer, etc., working anywhere in the 50 states or the District of Columbia. WHAT—Any printed communication or web design that appeared or was published in the U.S. between January 1, 2015, and December 31, 2015.
- Entries may be entered online.
- You may submit up to 10 files per entry (10 MB per file). File formats for digital images include: .jpg and .jpeg only (do not submit .tif, .png, .pdf or .gif files) in RGB color mode no smaller than 3 inches for the shortest dimension at 300 dpi. Larger dimensions are preferred for detail and cropping. If the entry is a website, please include screen captures or still images based on the size and file format specifications above for production in the magazine.If the entry is a video, file formats include: .mov; .avi; .mp4; .wma. Please include screen captures or still images based on the size and file format specifications above for production in the magazine.
- Credit all persons involved in the creation of the piece. Print isn’t responsible for incorrect, illegible or incomplete credit information.
- Release date of submission must fall between January 1, 2015, and December 31, 2015.
- Describe the objective and results of your entry in 100 words or less and include the description on the entry form. This may be featured in the magazine.
- For more information including project delivery methods see Preparing Your Entry.
We accept all major credit cards or you may pay with a check or money order. Make checks payable (in U.S. funds) to F+W Media, Inc. and send to the address below. Entries received without payment will be disqualified. Entry fees are nonrefundable. One check may be used to cover multiple entries. See Pricing and Deadlines
Print Regional Design Annual—Payment Center
10151 Carver Road, Suite 200
Blue Ash, OH 45242 USA
Want to check out the winners from the 2015 Regional Design Annual? Click here!
To receive occasional updates on deadlines, when winners are announced and other design competitions information, sign up for the Design Competition Email.
Mystery box giveaway? A medley of delightful things? Mailed to you in celebration of this year’s RDA? Yes, yes and yes. Enter to win. No purchase necessary.